6/9/08

Bring on the Bling Bling

Tonight something happened to my girls, Isabel specifically. Alex is girly. Every morning when she gets dressed she spins and says "look at my skirt, I'm a ballerina!" Then, if she notices that she is NOT wearing a skirt, she is upset and demands a skirt. That's Alex. Since she was small she has cried when she realizes we are going clothes shopping, she could care less. She likes to be comfortable. Her favorite color is green and she "hates all girl colors". So, we are wandering through Target when they disappear (they don't usually do that either) when I find them they are in the shoes. They have like 4 pairs of shoes each spread across the floor... glittery flip flops, saucy sandals, and then there are the way cute white strappy slides with the wooden heel that Izzy is literally jumping in saying "I have to have these! Can I get them Please Please?" OMG! I do wonder if maybe she loves the shoes because she found a shoe in the size she wears all on her own. But, maybe, she is growing up a little bit more, again. Why do they have to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers