6/10/09

Some Funnies


Date Night Dissapointment

We got to have a date last weekend for our anniversary & of course we hired one of our favorite babysitters! We planned on being home around 9pm and told the girls -for the 1st time ever- that they could stay up until we got home.


We walked in the door excited to see our girls still awake - and what do you know - Alex bursts into tears.


Perplexed we try to console and comfort her as we try to discern the cause for the tears when she finally says - "I don't want you to be home!"


Sweet little thing loves her babysitter!


--------------------------------------------------------------------



I read this quote on some other blog .... Ever feel this way?


"When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When
they're finished, I climb out." —
Erma Bombeck



--------------------------------------------------------------------




1 comment:

  1. That quote is too funny! Hope the party goes well today!

    ReplyDelete

Followers