Riding the train on St Patty's Day Eve
Cute Max after church.
I can see Grandpa Hastings in there.
good bye hugs with Alex crying in the background
Luv and Miss this sweet baby girl
she loved to run with Logs
It may have been 28 degrees out but on our deck in the sun with out wind\
- it felt SOOOO good and was evidently warm enough for Popsicles and belly art
I think this picture shows 15 deer.
This day we counted 26 total that came in 3 groups to feed.
I realize after much thought that they may be migrating deer.
Several years ago Lisa and I drove from Arizona to Utah - through a Deer Migration Zone - at night - in March. We saw hundreds of Deer, mice, owls, a bob cat and a lamb.
The Snow Just Keeps Piling UP
The cousins built this snow tunnel and icicles formed inside overnight.
Tika and Elmo.
Tika was so patient, sweet and Calm with Elmo.
Tika and the big stick.
This pintail visited with the Mallards for about 2 weeks.
Snow Baby
Ducks
Sledding Hill
These 2 ducks went to sleep and got covered with snow.
Mating Geese Pair
Duck in a tree. Weird.
Swan on the River.
No comments:
Post a Comment