I want to add at least a number 5 if not 6 to all of these - but with a lot of self restraint I have forced my self to stick to the rules. BUT - if you want to play and I didn't tag you in my list of 4 - then play anyway - so if you are reading this then - TAG YOU'RE IT!
Tagged
4 places I visit often:1. 3 O'Clock in the morning
2. The Pharmacy
3. Clearance racks across the state of Missouri
4. The line between sanity and complete mental wasteland
4 People Who call or e-mail me often:
1. Kraft Foods
2. Lisa
3. The Bishopric
4. Pervert Spammers who want me to grow, uh, taller?
4 Places I'd rather be:
1. Some place without humidity
2. The beach
3. Shopping
4. With Diane, Wendy, Emily,Karen or Tanda
4 movies I'd watch over and over again!
1. Mamma Mia!
2. Josh Groban Live
3. Narnia
4. Home movies of my girls & our Anniversary
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Tacos
2. Cheese
3. Chocolate
4. Coke
4 Favorite Hobbies
1. Reading & Writing & Psychology & Research
2. Photography, Bird Watching & Dancing, Gourmet Eating
3. Painting, Crafting, Decorating, Event Planning, Shopping
4. Blogging, Photoshop, Digi scrapping, Webkinz
4 People I'm tagging:
1. Matt S
2. Liz H
3. Amie O
4. Andrea K
3. Painting, Crafting, Decorating, Event Planning, Shopping
4. Blogging, Photoshop, Digi scrapping, Webkinz
4 People I'm tagging:
1. Matt S
2. Liz H
3. Amie O
4. Andrea K
No comments:
Post a Comment