11/16/08

Things they are "teaching" in school these days

Vocabulary and Terminology
  • DUH
  • That Rocks
  • There goes the neighborhood

Fine Motor Skills
  • Kissing Day - Yes, that is my daughter pinning the boys down on the school bus and kissing them. I do not believe it is about the kissing but rather a statement of Isabel exercising control
Okay, Okay, so really it is all just hallway, playground junk - but geez! There are a few of you good friends out there who are doing the Kindergarten thing this year for the first time just like we are. Seriously, I feel so delinquent trying to keep up with the homework, papers to be signed etc. Thank goodness kids really do come with their own brains - I sure as heck don't know what has happened to mine.

We have never been much of this kind of family (until recently when this one snuck itself into the mix)
We do have our share of pink and of cute little things.
But when it comes to their movies and toys
Barbie, princesses and girly girly
have never been the favorites so ....

I should not be surprised when the favorite movie this week is:

This ones for you Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers