8/8/10

Things I would say if I ever posted on FACEBOOK

.... which I actually do occasionally.  But, most of these are things I have actually thought of posting but never did....

Did you know they make DIET ICE?  We just left a gas station that had DIET ICE and REGULAR ICE.
I guess the DIET ICE was crushed and the REGULAR ICE - was well, regular.

3:00 am.  Nap time.

I feel like a Thanksgiving Turkey - over stuffed!'

8:00 am.  Nap time.

Haven't played a game on Face book for over a year. Now, one play and I can't stop.

11:00 am.  Nap time.

Why did I buy all blue stuff for my girls: baby bath tub, stroller, pack n play.... it's not like I can buy pink stuff for a boy and get away with it! SUCK!

3:00 pm.  Nap time.

I don't know if this is a pregnancy craving or pychosis - but I REALLY want a plate full of chocolate icing off of Hostess cupcakes.  Little Debbie Cupcake Icing would be ok but not Zinger Icing.  I wonder how many icing tops it would take to equal the same amount of calories as a whole cupcake???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers