
Her nerves were a live wire wreaking havoc with her poor little 5 year old brain! She was up TOO early, all dressed (not in the clothes we picked out), teeth brushed and ready to get on the bus. The hour and 1/2 wait nearly wiped us all out. I promised her that as soon as she was standing at the bus stop with her friends she would feel much better... but the wailing ensued..."I can't wear this - I will be embarassed! What if no one likes me... and on and on with big old huge soggy tears and sobbing" Finally, some cookies and cheese and a dash to the bus - and true my word - as soon as she saw her friends Victoria and Lindsey she was all smiles and bubbles.


AND THEN, everyone at the bus said, "oh I love your dress and your headband Izzy". Off she went without a hitch!

Next, I was all ready to spend some super fun quality time with Alex and asked her where she wants to go or what she wants to do - she says let's go play on the train table at Burger King! It is just a table shaped like a train - it's not even a toy! So I tried for plan B and she asks for a video - and then says to me "Mom can you get out of this room please!" Feelin' the love!
test
ReplyDelete