Fun! We were at the park Monday morning and the sun was just right and I was pushing Hayden on the swing and he was watching his shadow. Then we talked about shadows for awhile and played with them. Little kids curiousity is so fun.
I love the pictures. They bring some fun to my day.Keep up the good work.
That one where she is looking at her shadow is just adorable! What a cute post!
By the way, I really like your new blog design. :)
Thanks Megan! Great compliments from you whom I consider to be my original blog idol! Enjoy it while you can - I can't seem to let anything alone for too long. If I could have a different design for every post - I would!
Fun! We were at the park Monday morning and the sun was just right and I was pushing Hayden on the swing and he was watching his shadow. Then we talked about shadows for awhile and played with them. Little kids curiousity is so fun.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. They bring some fun to my day.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.
That one where she is looking at her shadow is just adorable! What a cute post!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I really like your new blog design. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Megan! Great compliments from you whom I consider to be my original blog idol!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it while you can - I can't seem to let anything alone for too long. If I could have a different design for every post - I would!